The Mikki Anti-Pull Harness will prevent your dog from pulling and enable you to keep control the kind way. Perfect for short nose breeds, those with delicate facial features or nervous dogs, as the harness is not fitted to the face. This revolutionary product comes complete with an adjustable reflective collar, 'easy-fit' snap lock and Neoprene tubing to allow you strong but gentle control.
For best results, use the Mikki Anti-Pull Harness in conjunction with the Mikki Clikka. Your dog needs to be trained not to pull and you should reward good behaviour (not pulling / walking to heel) with perfect timing by using the Clikka and some of your dogs favourite treats.
“It's a miracle! Having spent over two years being dragged around by my Lab/Weimaraner cross, I found the WalkRite Anti-Pull Harness. From the first steps outside, Blue took to the harness with immediate effect and stopped pulling! It was quite uncanny and I had to frequently check that I had the right dog at the end of the lead! A simple design and clever technology that really does the job”, says Peter Binnie.
- Measure the collar around your dog’s neck so it is a secure but comfortable fit (fig. 1). To make the collar smaller move the buckle towards the centre of the collar, to make the collar larger move the buckles away from the centre.
- Fit the collar around your dog’s neck with the two large D-rings on top (fig. 2).
- Thread one clip of the stop line (with Neoprene tubing) down through each D-ring. Pass the clips behind each of your dog’s front legs and up the front of the chest (fig. 3). Fasten the clips into the small D-rings on the front collar.
- Adjust the stop lines by moving the clamp (press the release button) towards the collar. Make sure that the stop lines are not too tight. Fasten your lead to the ring.
- You don’t use for very long periods of time. The Anti-Pull Harnesses are provided with protective covers for the stop lines. This is to prevent discomfort and chafing, but prolonged use is not recommended.