week: 9am - 5pm
Sat: 9am - 1pm
TRIWORM FOR CATS
Worm remedy against ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms in cats.
Each tablet contains:
Praziquantel ………………… 20 mg
Pyrantel pamoate ………… 230 mg
•Ascarids: Toxocara cati (syn. Mystax)
• Hookworms: Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Ancylostoma braziliense
• Tapeworms: Echinococcus granulosus, Echinococcus multiocularis, Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Joyeuxiella spp.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: USE ONLYAS DIRECTED
• Can be administered directly, or mixed with a small amount of food, or crushed and mixed with feed.
• Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary.
• Regular deworming at intervals of 3 - 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations.
• Consult your veterinarian before treating ill or convalescing cats.
• Can be given safely to all cats including old cats and young kittens.
DOSAGE: 1 tablet per 4 kg body mass.
• Keep out of reach of uninformed persons, children and animals.
•Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a
wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Store below 25°C.
REGISTRATION NUMBER: G3644Act 36/1947
Cipla Vet (Pty) Ltd. Reg. No. 2001/017471/07,
Rosen Heights, Pasita Street, Rosen Park, Bellville, 7530.
Tel. 0861 115 037, Fax 0861 115 038.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ciplavet.co.za